close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another Norinco in the House (#41)

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by jrs93accord, May 25, 2010.

1. jrs93accord

jrs93accord

Jul 10, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    I just got this in from a guy in Ohio for a good price. Overall, about 90%, maybe a little better. The bluing on the sides of the slide were a little faded. I took out my bluing pen for a little bit of tough-up and it definitely looks better than before. The rest of the bluing is in phenomenal condition. It has rubber checkered grips (which will get replaced).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was hesitant to buy a second Norinco, but I figured "what the heck". It is an earlier model (403,XXX) than my first one (509,XXX). I thought I might use it for a custom build, but now that I see it is in pretty nice condition, I have decided to keep it in stock form. A set of checkered walnut grips are in order.

2. Tactical black

Tactical black

Jan 24, 2008
    Florida
    Congrats on #41 you got 6 or 7 more to go before you catch up to Bac :supergrin:

3. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    Congrats! That was my first 1911 as well as first .45ACP. I can't believe I traded it off. I saw one at my local shop in really good shape for $360. Tempting :whistling:

4. jrs93accord

jrs93accord

Jul 10, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    :supergrin: