Another new member from TN

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by G35DriverG19Carrier, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Hello, I'm from Knoxville and just joined the forum. I'm 22 and a full time student at a University and I just wanted to join the forum to learn more about General Glocking and other guns and to share the passion I have with others and vice-versa. I'm going to try to upload pics of my current setup for my G19 which is my EDC (when not in school). If the links don't work I hope someone can direct me on how to upload them correctly. Thanks everyone and I look forward to being a member of this community.

Oh if you can't tell by my Name I also love cars and I have an Infiniti G35 Coupe with a 6 speed manual transmission and brembo brakes....

My current Glock 19 Setup is a
    Factory Night Sights
    Extended Slide Release
    Extended Mag Release
    Lone Wolf Stainless Guide Rod and Recoil Spring
    Lone Wolf Spring Kit
    3.5lb Connector

It is carried in a CrossBreed SuperTuck HorseHide holster which was a factory second. I also have a Galco Summer Comfort and Blackhawk Serpa (for hiking and walmart)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

Howdy and Welcome to GT :wavey:

3. CanMan

Silver Member

:wavey: Welcome to GT!

4. I assume you mean GBO as in Go Big Orange. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I've learned a lot already.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

6. Correct.

You should bring that g19 to ORSA (oak ridge sportsman association) and shoot some of the saturday action pistol events. It's a lot more fun than shooting at frontier, CCA, or the area's other indoor ranges.