close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another new guy in north Mississippi

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Can'tGetRight, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Well after 25 years of refusing to shoot a plastic pistol I find myself owning a couple of Glocks and grudgingly having to admit they're kind of fun. I always found the grips too clunky and uncomfortable but I find I can work with the SF and Gen4 models. Still getting used to them, I don't think I'm ready to get rid of my 1911s yet. It started because I wanted a 10mm, and after reading and researching and shooting a few borrowed guns I decided that the G20 would be better than a Delta Elite. Before I jumped straight into the 20 I got a 17Gen4 as sort of an introduction, then in the meantime a buddy mentions he's looking to sell his practically unused 21SF....haven't even gotten around to the 20 yet, but it's coming. Lots of great reading on this forum, and I have a lot of dumb questions, bear with me! See you on the boards.

2. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    `Well....Welcome aboard from NC. Good to see you.

I enjoy using the G20SF using my own recipes.

3. RPVG

RPVG

Oct 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Welcome aboard. Hope to see you around the forums.