close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another Minnasootan

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by TFB0966, Mar 30, 2012.

1. TFB0966

TFB0966

Mar 30, 2012
    Great website and enjoy what I am learning and reading as the proud new owner of my first Glock. The Glock 30. Now I just have to decide on holster for carry.

2. kj4963

kj4963

Oct 29, 2011
    Thornton, Colorado
    Welcome, it's a good forum, don't you know!

3. Mc45

Mc45

Mar 14, 2012
    Welcome from another Minnesotan and a brother G30SF carrier you'll love your G30 I carry in a Bianchi IWB every day it is very comfortable. I just got a Galco King Tuk it also seems very comfortable. My problem is caring spare mags I have a safari single mag holder that just pokes me in the side very uncomfortable I bought a double mag holder that was huge so I sent it back I like to carry 2 extra mags + 1 in the G30 I am looking for a horizontal mag holder I think that would solve my issues with spare mags. I'm in the TC area maybe we should talk sometime. Let me know how you like your G30 I wouldn't carry anything smaller than a 45 I have other calibers but the 45 will stop anything with one or two taps I love it and it shoots good and is very easy to control.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine