close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another Houston-area Glock owner

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by 77346, Jul 19, 2012.

1. 77346

Jul 17, 2012
    Atascocita, TX
    Howdy,

I've been a long time gun owner... mainly revolvers. Recently sold my last one and purchased a S&W Bodyguard 380 for concealed carry and also purchased a Glock 17 (Gen 3).

I'm having fun with semi-autos... especially the Glock. Heck, I'm considering getting a G26 for EDC, but the S&W is pretty slim and easy to carry.

2. TrueGunNut

TrueGunNut

Apr 28, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Welcome,

I'm in the medical center area. Glock 19 gen 3 EDC.

3. wdp

wdp

Dec 27, 2011
    Twin Tiers, NY
    Well I'm not from Houston but you seem like you have much enthusiasm. Oooooh this sounds like fun but expensive LOL! Enjoy and welcome!

4. 77346

Jul 17, 2012
    Atascocita, TX
    Wow... thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Snapper2, where on the other side of the lake are you located? I shoot at Sportman's in Humble, but looking for a nearby outdoor range or IDPA club.

5. Snapper2

Snapper2

Feb 22, 2008
    s.east Texas
    I've been to Sportsman's a number of times. We have an outdoor range(BASC)Bay area shooting club. and an indoor range (High Noon) . The outdoor range accepts new members in September. Go to their website and send an application. http://basctx.com http://highnoongunrange.com

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012