close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another Boring Revolver (crappy picture alert)

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by CajunBass, May 12, 2012.

1. So, I'm in the LGS the other day, and notice a nice set of S&W grips on the rack. I get the guy to hand it to to, and I see it's a nice Model 10, 2"...Oh wait...it's really light...Ahhhh...It's a 12-2 "Airweight." Looks nice...really clean...really tight. But I have no "need" for it.

My wife, who's standing there while I'm turning it over and himing and hawing...speaks up. "OH, just get it." I reply, "I would if it had the box and papers."

The kid behind the counter reaches over, and takes the hang tag and flips it over. There on the back are the words "Box in back." My wife says "Called your bluff, didn't he." Turns out it wasn't just the box, but all the papers and cleaning tools.

From the early 70's.

[​IMG]

Crappy picture, but it's still early out and the light isn't very good. I'll have to redo them later. The mottled appreance is the trees and sky reflecting.

2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
  3. Sechott

Sechott

Apr 24, 2012
    WV
    Congrats on the new snubby, I'm sure you can find a justifiable use for it.

4. ronin.45

ronin.45

Apr 24, 2008
    NE OHIO
  5. I was just reading up on these because I saw a model 10 @ 2" yesterday myself in a pawn shop. I think you might find the 4th paragraph of this to be of some interest pertaining to the model 12.

http://www.snubnose.info/docs/m10.htm

6. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

Mar 14, 2005
    USA
    Be a great OWB carry gun if you like carrying revolvers.

7. Berto

Berto woo woo

Sep 15, 2003
    WA
    I love boring guns. Since they do everything I want them to do, there's not much to talk about.:supergrin:

8. 257 roberts

257 roberts

Mar 18, 2012
  9. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
  10. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

Jul 13, 2003
    Canada