close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another boring Ammo question

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by Silent Sir, May 10, 2013.

1. Silent Sir

Silent Sir

Jul 26, 2012
    Ohio
    Hate to add another post about the ammo situation but just wondering something... I have been fortunate to have stocked up on ammunition but still have about 4 places I monitor and check frequently. SG Ammo, Target Sports, Cabella's and Wal-Mart. I really liked Target Sports before this shortage occurred and thought they were a great value. However, of all the places I check frequently Target almost never has ANY ammunition for sale - always sold out all the time of my 9mm, and .357. I know most people are usually sold out but I have still found ammunition at the other places by checking back frequently. Are companies like Target selling at higher prices to bulk brokers or??? I can't think they have ZERO activity going on at their facility.

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  2. vulcan71

vulcan71

May 8, 2013
    Milwaukee
    Target Sports is that popular, I once saw a product with negative inventory in the thousands.

3. robhic

robhic WOLVERINE!!!! Platinum Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    I'm so glad you wrote Target "Sports" because I've been scratching my head wondering when Target (the department store) started carrying ammunition! :wow:

We don't have (as far as I know) any Target Sports stores around here, so you can see my puzzlement.

4. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Do you even read the threads you post your nonsense to? The OP was complaining that they don't have ammo, not that it is high priced. In fact he stated the opposite.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  5. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Aug 20, 2010
    Out On The Tiles
    Seems they have things in stock but it goes fast. I check here:

http://www.gunbot.net/