close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another Bay Area OOOPPPPSSSS

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by EOD3, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Feb 21, 2009
    It would be very ironic if those people were standing around with camcorders saying;
    "I don't have to back up, I'm not in danger!! It's my right to stand here and record you at only 20 feet away, nothing will ever happen to me."

2. dano1427

dano1427

Jan 3, 2001
    I wonder what really happened. The Chronicle isn't a reliable source. However, at that time of night, in that area, there's thousands of people going to all the ****bird strip and night clubs...

3. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

No good backstops available but, sometimes you just gotta do what you're hired for. And, then knuckle heads want to crowd on in and watch, "O looky there ... ".

4. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

Anytime you hang out where there is gunfire erupting, and you don't hit the deck or seek cover, there is a fairly good chance you will get struck by debris or a stray round. The folks who got hit don't seem to be the brightest bulb in the box.

5. Hunca Munca

Hunca Munca nonplussed

Dec 20, 2006
    allegheny county
    In other news SF has now banned use of force.....

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Apr 30, 2005
    As I have pointed out to the know nothings in GNG, range rules do not apply at o dark thirty when someone pulls a gun on you and you have fractions of a second to respond to a deadly threat.

There are plenty of sunny day gun range commandos in the thread there mouthing their ignorance and crying about range rules not being observed.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  7. EOD3

EOD3

Oct 19, 2000
    Indiana
    BREAKING NEWS...

SFPD announces departmental changes to address growing concerns expressed by "community activists" and local politicians.

Henceforth, SFPD will no longer have a SWAT team. The SWAT function will be carried-out by the newly formed SLAP team. The SLAP team will perform the same function as the disbanded SWAT team but they'll wear pink uniforms and be very, very polite.

8. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Feb 21, 2009