Glock Talk banner

Another alternative during gunban

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Alamat 
#1 ·
Hey guys! For those of you looking for alternative activity during this gunban period, you might wanna try Aikido. We have one in Cityland(infront of Don Bosco Makati) Penthouse. Classes are held Mondays, Tuesdays , Wednesdays, Fridays at 7-9:30 PM. Saturdays at 5PM. Its only 85 pesos per session. And the first 3 sessions is free. Our sensei is Mr. Eymard Laurreano, a certified 4th dan.

If interested, you can call or SMS me at 09179701395.

Thanks.

arnoldb74

#7 ·
Originally posted by chowchow
Mountain climbing na lang sa Mt Banahaw . Stay overnight in Libao, Quezon then hire a guide and climb up the peak. Or go to Tagaytay, hike the road going to the old Marcos Villa on top of the hill. I did it before in 1993.
We have an open climb sa Mount Pulag Feb 22-25 via ambangeg ambangeg trail. Those interested can also call me.

Thanks.

#9 ·
I still go to the ranges...left one pistol there...no more waiting since they're practically empty...a friend is asking me to take up hitting a rubber ball as far you can then try to put it in a small hole again. But I've been absent from that game for so long I'm afraid I might hold the stick like a rifle and somewhere in the middle of the playing field, I might shout "Fire!" instead of "Fore

#10 ·
re: aikido for kids (& probably me also)

hi guys, (especially arnold and 9mx)

solicit sana ako ng opinion/input sa inyo mga sirs re above point.

san ba maganda ipasok ang 8 and 9 yr old kids for aikido beginer class? do you know a club in qc area? last time i checked the net there are two in qc, valle verde & e. rod libis. pero ang slots mostly sa gabi, do you know na meron nag o offer ng morning session?

tnx in advance...

#12 ·
Originally posted by Alamat

san ba maganda ipasok ang 8 and 9 yr old kids for aikido beginer class? do you know a club in qc area? last time i checked the net there are two in qc, valle verde & e. rod libis. pero ang slots mostly sa gabi, do you know na meron nag o offer ng morning session?

tnx in advance...
We have 2 kids in our class every saturday. Their ages are 8 and 10. Kaya lang 5pm ang sched and we're in makati.

Thanks.
arnoldb74

#13 ·
Originally posted by Alamat

tnx in advance...
Shihan teaches aikido sa Power Sports Gym in Ever Gotesco Commonwealth, Sundays at 2-4 PM. I try to play as often as I can

#14 ·
sirs 9mx, arnold & cznayr

tnx for the responses...

sir cznayr, i agree with that thought, agressive na bale un combat. traditional ang tinitingnan ko para sa mga bata ko, madalas kasing ma bully lalo na yung bunso ko.

sir arnold, acknowledged that, kaya lang medyo late na talaga for us & malayo layo na rin. tnx but i'll try to ponder on this as well.

sir 9mx, thanks, i'll try to drop by Power Sports by next week...

tnx to all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.