close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Anniversary...

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by deputy tom, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Next Tuesday at 7pm marks my 30th anniversary in Freemasonry.I dug out my BlueLodge ring that was presented to me that night by my Father in my Wife's name and took it to the jeweler for repairs.He called today and said it was done.I'll have it on for the occaision.Just thought I'd share.tom.;)

2. 9L82

9L82 Caffeine Addled

Congrats!...30 years would still make you a young pup in the lodges around here!!! We need some new blood. I would ask if you have enjoyed the 30 years, but I already know the answer. Here's to another 30 brother!

3. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    Neat story. I've checked out the visual tour of your GL in Philly. That's quite a building!!!! I'll have to take a road trip someday.

4. Well a little twist to the tale.They said all the repairs were made but the only one of three not finished was my Lodge ring.Oh well.I'll just bide my time with patience.tom.