close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

...and the Glock family grows!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by GLOCKgeo, Nov 16, 2012.

1. GLOCKgeo

GLOCKgeo

Jan 7, 2011
    Sunny California
    Christmas has come early to the Glockgeo household. I sold my G19 shortly after buying a G26. I thought it was to close in size to the G26 and had no room for it in the safe. Well... I sure missed shooting it every time I would go to the range and soon realized it had to be replaced. I was on the fence, I didn't know if I should buy a 10mm G20SF or another G19. I decide to go with the 9mm and the wife bought me a G19 as an early Christmas present. Not only was it a G19 but one in FDE. I always wanted one in Olive drab but didn't want to pay the extra money not to mention how hard they are to find. My gun shop had them priced the same as regular black Glocks so it took me about 1 second to decide. Oh, one more thing it's a Gen3, I prefer it over the Gen4.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They will just have to learn to get along because the G20SF will soon come along.
    [​IMG]

2. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    Very nice. The more I see of that color the more I like it.

3. danyo

danyo

Aug 3, 2012
    Great looking Glock, I love that color. Want it for my next Glock but OD looks so good too! haha

4. Gen3 19

Gen3 19

Nov 9, 2012
    Nice Glock. Just got a G19 myself. However I ordered the Glock GTL 10 light to replace the Nebo light

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  5. TxGlock9

TxGlock9

Nov 22, 2010
    BMT, TX
    I hate you Giggity. :tongueout:

I will own a OD or FDE one day before I die.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  6. Giggity-Giggity

Giggity-Giggity Giggity-Goo!!!

Feb 2, 2007
    Gun Tot'n in Quohog
    Haha! Good luck brother.

7. NCWalrus

NCWalrus

Apr 1, 2012
    Awesome, Enjoy!

My only Glock is an FDE 19 and I LOVE IT!

Congrats

8. vmann

vmann Controller

Jan 22, 2010
    DFW
    this is why i will never in my life trade another glock off for something else....did it once before, and still to this day wish i had it back