close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

An Example of the Representation we have in ....

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Misty02, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Misty02

Misty02

Aug 25, 2008
    Florida
    An Example of the Representation we have in Congress:

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p>A noted psychiatrist was a guest speaker at an academic function where Nancy Pelosi happened to appear. Ms Pelosi took the opportunity to schmooze the good doctor a bit and asked him a question with which he was most at ease.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    'Would you mind telling me, Doctor,' she asked, 'how do you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?'<o:p></o:p>
    'Nothing is easier,' he replied. 'You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If the person hesitates, that puts you on the track.'<o:p></o:p>
    'What sort of question?' asked Pelosi.<o:p></o:p>
    Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?''<o:p></o:p>
    Pelosi thought a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, 'You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history.'

</o:p>