close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ammunition Shortage Early '13

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by Patriot15, Jan 19, 2013.

1. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766 CLM

I kept hearing libtards on tv talking about how no gun control measure are going to pass. They still win because people are have talks about it.

That set my BS meter off. They are not going to get a false sense of security out of me. They have already turned our brother and sisters in NY into felons and they have not even really started their push yet.

Don't like the NRA because (plug in any random excuse here). Tough stuff buddy because they are the biggest game in town. Send money to the NRA-ILA anyway.

The State gun associations are going to be tied up fighting the State bans. You need the NRA like them or not to cover the Federal bans. It does you no good to fend off a State ban if the Feds pass one.

2. MotoGlock

MotoGlock

Nov 24, 2011
    Dirty L.A.
    Well said.
    I emailed my congressman who unfortunately is a libtard. Plus donated to the nraila.com

I think I will repeat!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013

3. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    I agree.

Just remember, Obama doesn't want to take our guns and isn't going to do anything with gun control.

So they said.....

:upeyes::upeyes::upeyes:

:faint:

4. FishyOne

FishyOne

Nov 12, 2012
    Most of what has been proposed has no chance of passing Congress. Sure, two years from now we'll have a different Congress and most likely that will mean more Republicans and less of a chance to pass anything major. The Democrats got wiped out in 1995 after the 1994 AWB passed.

There has been crazy panic buying and price gouging going on everywhere. It will settle down by spring and inventories will be replenished. The time to sell is when everyone else is buying and the time to buy is when everyone is selling. If you are OUT of ammo then you have to pay the piper. If you have enough ammo to make it until March, much better selections and prices will be available.

5. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont