Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Ammo Prices, Orlando Gun Show

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by BigBangTheory, Jul 4, 2007.

1. I've been planning on going to the Orlando gun show this weekend, hoping to find good prices on ammo. I need a bunch to break in a new 45(30), and I also hope to get some good SD ammo (Gold Dot, HST, Ranger, etc). I've only been to a few gun shows, and I've never really priced the ammo there. Are the prices likely to be lower than what I can routinely find outside of gun shows? Is the ammo fairly new, or is it really old stuff that they never sold in their shops? And finally, am I likely to see the good SD ammo in 50 round boxes, or just the overpriced 20 - 25 round boxes?
  2. legion3

Mar 31, 2000
    Parrish FL
    Jerry Kilpatrick... if he is there he usually has a good assortment of on Winchester Ranger.

$26 for 50...better deals on cases.

3. LurkMastR

Feb 6, 2007
    Oviedo, FL
    I went to the last Orlando gun show, and I think the general consensus was the most, if not all, of the ammo there was overpriced. You might find a good deal, but don't hold your breath.

On the other hand, if ammo prices are going up, then 6 months from now we might all be thinking "I wish I has bought it 6 months ago even if it seemed overpriced then".

Good luck at the show.
  4. I've gotten ammo from Jerry before - great guy to deal with. He is supposed to be there, but he told me that Winchester is working hard to fill some military orders and he's running a little low right now. Last week I spoke to a guy a Streichers. He said they have some ammo, but have a back order of 4 - 6 months for much of it - yes, months, not weeks. Ouch.:sad: