close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ameriglo Pro Operators

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by BRoberts243, Aug 1, 2010.

1. BRoberts243

BRoberts243

May 12, 2010
    Just wondering where the best place is to buy these online. i went to the gun shop i usually go to about an hour away in Indy. They only carry Mepro's and couldnt find anywhere for them to order it. they do free install if i buy through them but like is aid they couldnt find them

what is the cheapest/best place to order online? or if anyone in indiana knows a shop that carries them or can order them let me know and ill go check them out

thanks

2. RedHaze

RedHaze Handgunner

Aug 23, 2009
    SE WA

3. Just placed an order for some Ameriglo classics for my new Glock 21. :)

I hope I like them. I've read nothing but good things about Ameriglo and their customer service. I used the GSSF promo code.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Ameriglo has the best selection of sights and the best customer service in the industry. To make things even better, the owner shoots Glocks.

5. DLL9mm

DLL9mm

Feb 8, 2009
    MICHIGAN
    +1. Order straight from Ameriglo. They ship FAST and have great prices. All my future sight orders, will probably be Ameriglo.

6. GIO

GIO

Nov 29, 2004
    FL
    Hi guys!
    I just put in my order for a set of Operator Pro for my G17.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  7. FreakyBig

FreakyBig Massive Member

Jul 18, 2003
    Tennessee
    I put a set of the Pro Operators on my G19 and love them. I just wish they made them for some of my other guns I need NS on (CZ P-01, Kahr K9).

8. KTM950S

KTM950S

Aug 22, 2007
    Orlando
    Curious to know how many have gone with Green/Green vs. Green/Yellow? Advantages/Disadvantages?

9. beken

beken

May 31, 2005
    North Texas
    I have G/Y Pro Operators for the G26. Compared to the G/G Meps on the SIG the G/Y are much better IMHO.