close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

AMERICANS: fight for your rights!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by tucojuanramirez, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Dear American friends,
    I'm watching every day from my country (Italy) the situation about your gun's rights!
    Stand up!
    You'are the land of the free!
    The whole world admires you for the second amendement and not only!

If you lose this right you will be ruined, it will be the breach to pass the loss of so many other rights.

:steamed:GO U.S.A!:steamed:

2. 12131

12131 Monkeyboy CLM

Nov 17, 2006
    God's Country (Texas)
    Yes, my friend, we are fighting the the force of tyranny here everyday.

3. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Si sono corretti.

4. Si è corretto!:cool:

5. donovan655

donovan655

Aug 15, 2009
    Thanks for your support. It is refreshing to see support from abroad.

6. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

Don't worry friend, we will NOT go down without a fight!

We did it before and we can do it again. It is my belief that the government has gravely underestimated WE, THE PEOPLE!

It will be their undoing!

TGG

7. Pier23

Pier23 Silver Member

Feb 26, 2012
    What are the gun laws in Italy? I have my two Berettas which I enjoy tremendously. Are handguns permitted for personal use?

8. SigFTW

SigFTW

Nov 4, 2010
    TX
    It's always something we have to watch for especially from the left. That is why I wright my congressman and other reps.

9. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    It's very sad to hear this from a person who does not even live in America. He can see it, but yet the libs in this very country, born and raised in America, can't see past the ends of their noses, what is directly in front of their faces. Thank you OP for your post. :wavey:

10. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    We invite you sir, to legally move here, buy some weapons, and see it from our perspective. Then you'll really be pissed. Thanks for your support.:wavey: It's people like you that built America in the first place.

11. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    One of the few things I can agree with you on.

12. Slug71

Slug71

Mar 7, 2010
    Oregon - U.S.A

Lol. :wavey:

13. We have 3 levels of firearms permissions:
    1) hunt - only rifle, min 5.56 (but not .22lr)
    2) sport
    3) personal defence - very difficult to obtain

14. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

It's difficult for most of us to imagine why our leaders want to make it difficult to protect the lives of ourselves and our family members. Most Americans have been gun owners for longer than they can remember, myself included.

It is only now that we are TRULY afraid for our freedom to own guns and ammo! We are beginning to feel what the rest of the world feels......

AFRAID.

How this will all play out is anyone's guess, but I am fearful that my two children will NOT be growing up in the same country I grew up in.

THAT America is slowly disappearing:crying:

TGG

15. Pier23

Pier23 Silver Member

Feb 26, 2012
    May I ask then what level of gun-related violence you have in Italy?

The argument here of couse is the harder to get a gun, the less gun violence.

Your perspective would be useful and appreciated.

16. donovan655

donovan655

Aug 15, 2009
    Lame. Meanwhile across the pond I can go to a local shop and pick up 6 Beretta handguns for personal defense and because I simply think they are cool.

17. in Italy even a single case of murder committed with a firearm, make all owners of firearms offenders. public opinion is also easily influenced by the media and there is a high level of ignorance. you have to think that one day I was talking with a colleague of my passion for weapons and told him how I have a number of friends who share the same passion as mine. he told me openly that I have to change friends and that I am a proponent of violence in the world. otherwise in general, when talking to other people I know, I wonder what they're my arms and ask me ironically. and I tell them it's a sport, and in the same way I do not understand how they do them to look constantly soccer players in underwear that you roll a ball, earn a lot of money, ****ing gorgeous woman, makeup games. however, there is one thing to say. in Italy we have a high crime rate, we have many different types of gangs: if they let the people with their self-defense weapons bet that the indices of murders linked to mafia crimes would be much lower. in Italy there is no legitimate defense of our private property, in the sense that if a thief enters the house and you shoot, 99% of the time you end up in jail or have to pay compensation to relatives of the victim. guys, I'm not kidding. that's why you have to fight, not to become a country like mine.
    god bless america

paolo

(i'm sorry for my bad american language but i'm very tired, it's night here)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  18. WarEagle32

WarEagle32

Mar 15, 2011
    Alabama
    Damn!!! That is like a bad dream! I think that there is enough of the general public here that will just never let that happen! All sorts of hell is being raised! American gun lovers are the most galvanized group I can think of!!! Many of them you are talking to! We play for keeps!!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  19. Pier23

Pier23 Silver Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Tuco,

First, thank you for coming to this forum. Apologize not for your English...for your English is MUCH better than my Italien which is limited to "Pizza" and watching "Roman Holiday", the movie with Audrey Hepburn, on TV.

Depending on the state, property crimes may or may not be a reason to use a gun. If an intruder enters your home, I think all states say you can use a gun. But if you have a car theft or some other property crime, then gun use is restricted. Don't steal a car in Texas, you WILL be shot. Steal a car in Ohio and you will get a ticket for being rude to the neighbors...