close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

American Birthrates: Quantity vs. Quality

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by maxsnafu, Oct 10, 2012.

1. The latest stats are just shy of 50% illegitimate births nationwide, 70% among blacks. The fatherless family is/will be the downfall of our culture.

2. The abortion rate was 48.2/1000 for black women (448,000 abortions for 9,288,000 black women between 15 and 44).
    The abortion rate was 13.8/1000 for white women (668,000 abortions for 48,480,000 white women between 15 and 44).

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0101.pdf

I guess you could say that most abortions were performed on white women, but nearly half of all black pregnancies ended in abortion.

3. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    A Republican blaming Bush for the housing bubble? Must be a pinko Obama lover. :dunno:

Everybody knows that the president sitting at the time something happens has nothing to do with what happens.

Unless it's a Democrat president, of course, in which case it's the sitting president, and him alone, that has everything to do with what happens.

4. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Sapere aude

Oct 20, 2004
    Republic of Alabama
    like gas prices? you maroon..........high gas prices were Bush's fault while he was pres. but now you bed wetting liberals don't say a word.........geez, the mental midgets ya'll breed.

5. CigarandScotch

CigarandScotch Fartacus

Sep 22, 2011
    Naw Cackalacky
    This doesn't surprise me at all. And it has been going on for generations, although it is probably worse today than it was 30 years ago.

6. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

The hypocrisy is astounding ....:upeyes:

7. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    To be fair, Bush warned repeatedly about the collapse of the housing bubble, only to have jack-holes like Barney Frank come back with repeated reassurances of that foundation being fundamentally sound.

I am not dismissing the fact that Bush made some crucial errors. But the set-up for the housing market collapse began some 33 years before Bush ever took office.

8. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Turn off the welfare spigot. That will cross the legs quickly.

9. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Just watch the first 15 minutes of the movie Idiocracy.

It explains exactly what's happening today, and the rest of the movie shows the result of it.

10. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Excusing your hypocrisy by pointing out that the people you hate and don't respect do it too? Nice.

Some people like to claim they're better than the bed wetting liberals. At least you admit you're the same.

11. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    And some 41 years before Obama took office?

12. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Just in the context of this one focused line of thought (the housing bubble), it's sort of the difference between a car careening toward the cliff, and one passenger suggesting that the steering wheel should be turned, versus the other screaming, "Faster! Faster!"

13. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Which is which again?
    If the car was heading towards that cliff for years, he certainly accelerated it, didn't he?

14. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    I guess we have to look at the totality of their actions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM"]Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown - YouTube[/ame]

Don't ask me to defend Bush's missteps, but the pushback he got at every turn was evident.

15. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Amazing how Republicans get "pushed back" when they control both branches of congress plus the presidency, yet Democrats in that position can pass gun bans, Obamacare, tax increases, whatever their platform desires.

Is it possible that Republicans are simply lying to their suckers... er... voters about their platform, while they're actually on board with the Democrats when it comes to actions?

16. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Again, if you think I don't want certain dynamics to change, you're wrong.

But I'm just calling specific instances of malfeasance, and the relative culpability of the suspects, as I see them.

17. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012