Ambulance gets "booted" while on call

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by Tvov, Dec 1, 2012.

1. If I were the one with the medical problem and I wasn't dead, I would be looking for a good lawyer to help me invest in the convenience store business.:rant:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!

2. You wouldn't even need a good one in this case. I am not saying that all chest pain calls are the big squeeze but chest pain is a legit 911 call. "minutes equal muscle", the more heart muscle that dies is more likely the patient will not only die but have live long problems like congestive heart failure. This case would be pretty easy for a lawyer.

#22 bmoore, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  3. Glock4myEMT

Glock4myEMT 343 never4get

man! here in calif they are too lazy to boot, they stole the bus! yes on the call. Meth is strong.

i would have transfered the care and then have my neck and back checked as two can play the dumb game.

4. WOW I have parked in the front of a convenience store sideways on a full-arrest taking up every front spot, and no one even blinked an eye!!!! Thats pretty extreme to boot an ambulance, and for the patient it could be an easy paycheck if he goes for it lol