Glock Talk banner

Amazing G27

853 views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  bac1023 
#1 ·
Every time I carry it out to the range I'm amazed at how accurate this little pistol is! Not any bigger than a Walther PP and so much more horsepower. I had a G35 but, it wasn't any more accurate than this Gen 3 27 and didn't ride the belt as well. I have a 40-9 barrel but, I can shoot the .40 as well or better. Thinking this may become my favorite Glock. ;-)

#5 ·
Ya know, after carrying my G19 for almost twenty years, I thought it would be hard to find its equal. Alas, I picked up a used G27 about a month ago, and that thing is a tack driver. I'm really surprised at how tightly it groups. Color me surprised. Great gun, and all day comfortable.

#6 ·
The G27 was my first pistol and it was very accurate. I sold it thinking I didn't like it for some reason. I bought the 23, but I think I kinda miss the little guy. The G27 definitely has an attitude. Surprisingly, for a .40 in that size gun it controlled very well. The Gen 4 did anyway.

#9 ·
I used to have a Glock 26 but sold it and now regret it. Subcompact pistols are nice. Have fun with your Glock 27 and be safe.

#13 ·
Congrats! I often carry my Gen4 G27, I carry it when I need a deep concealment like carrying it to church or just traveling around the country side. I'm from N.C. but live in WA, when I went home last year I travel with my G27 in my Nelson leather holster, I had it set up for .357 sig with a changing of the barrel those but it work for me.

#14 ·
The 27 is my longest carried Glock. I bought it as a Gen 2.5 back in the 90's and carried it off and on ever since. After trying out the Gen 4 guns, I finally replaced my 27 with a Gen 4 earlier this year. The Gen 4's just fit my hand much better.

If I had to pick only one Glock to own, It'd be my 27. Quite versatile with conversion barrels and will take short, mid, full sized and extended magazines. Thankfully, I don't have to choose just one.

#15 ·
The G27 was my second ever Glock purchase for me. My first was a G23. However after shooting both side by side a number of times I could actually shoot the G27 better. The mid size Glocks just don't fit my XL size hands, my little finger is always fighting to stay on the grip. I actually prefer my G27 with the standard factory mags, without an extended mag base plate. I soon sold the G23 because the G27 carries & conceals so much easier, and I was more accurate with it. My favorite Glocks are the G20, G22, G27 & G43..........it all depends on what the application is which one I pick, however the G27 will always have a place with me.
For all-around dimensions, weight, good trigger pull, rounds of ammo & power of ammo - the G27 is hard to beat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.