Am I the only one who likes "speed" loaders?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by HTCgorilla, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Model 24222
    This model is for 9mm / 10mm / .40 Caliber / .45 Caliber / .357

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Hoss

Got it, Thanks.

3. My pleasure.:wavey:
  4. I absolutely love my Uplula.

I shoot a .45 and a 9mm, I have big strong hands with no pain and can load my magazines easily... But the Uplula is so fast, it's no comparison.

I personally hate the Glock loaders, tried a few times, never got them to work well for me, went back to hand loading until I got my Uplula.

As well, I pay for range time by the hour, so I'm not into wasting time on the line.
  5. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

I never cared for them for pistol mags. There is a AR15 mag loader that I used years ago when shooting with a friend and can't find now. It fit on top of the mag, you dumped 10 loose rounds in and push the button and bam they were loaded in half a second.

I did have a P226 mag that was a pill to load the 12th round in, I did use a speed loader for it. After a while it no longer gave me problems.
  6. Saw the video. That is fast reloading. made my purchase and am waiting for delivery.
    Thanks guys for the info on this. Seems like a great addition to the range bag,
  7. I use a speed loader at the range... just about every mag I load up. It's so much easier, and less painful on my fingers.

G19 - Gen 3
    G37 - Gen 3
    S&W 10-5 .38spl Snub Nose
    Winchester 1300 Ranger 12 Ga.
    NEF Pardner SBI 12 Ga.
    Savage 24 O/U - .22LR/410
  8. Once you start using the Uplula you get so spoiled that you dont want to load
    by hand ever..
  9. GlockFish

GlockFish Floyd

Damn it. Y'all made me buy one just now. Hope I like it.
  10. I love my Uplula! I don't load mags without it!
  11. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA

I love them for revolvers.
  12. seaswol

seaswol NRA Life Member

UpLula for pistol mags and .223s are sooooo easy to use and fast. My first were ~18.00 and now up to ~26.00. Well worth the price. I have three, one for the reloading bench, one in the "office" and one in the truck for anyone to try out. With care, you can reload most single stack mags with these.
  13. Interesting. Nobody has ever given me grief about using my UpLula Mag Loader. In fact just the opposite has happened on many occasions!
  14. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

I never liked them at all.
  15. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

A seriously overpriced UpLULA is one of the most useful pistol shooting tools I own. While I continue to think that plastic couldn't possibly be worth that much, ($35-$40.00) nothing else I've ever tried could load a pistol magazine that easily or fast. I own 3 of them; but, I rarely pick one up without thinking to myself: 'I got 'a be paying for the technology because it sure ain't in the plastic!' ;)
  16. My UpLULA is perfect for putting 17 rounds in a Glock mag fast and easy.
  17. WarEagle 1

WarEagle 1 Taco Tuesday

You don't like anything except for your G22 and HK45!! :supergrin:
  18. I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about any speed loader. Anyone who says they enjoy hand loading a high capacity mag by hand needs to have there head examined.
  19. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

20. my Uplula could be the best $20 I ever spent. Ask my thumbs in November or December