close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alright Ohio Glockers help me out if you can...

Discussion in 'Ohio Glockers' started by LabTech, Nov 11, 2007.

1. LabTech

LabTech
    Expand Collapse
    Village Jackass

I'm hankering big time for one of these current German police trade-in HK P7's that are flooding the market right now. I don't want to buy one off of Gunbroker or one of the other auction sites because I'd really like to grope it before I buy it. I did do a search on Gunbroker and found only one in the entire state of Ohio and it was in Bellevue and that's a 3 hour drive for me. My question is, do any of my fellow Buckeyes (Boo...Illinois) know of any gunshops in southeast Ohio or central Ohio that has these HK's in stock? Any help would be appreciated.

2. anyplainjoe

anyplainjoe
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody special.

Sometimes Blackwing in Delaware does. But 99.9% of people who buy anything from CDNN are very pleased with the product.

3. Blitzer

Blitzer
    Expand Collapse
    Cool Cat

Hmmm... how much are they?

4. HKSmith

HKSmith
    Expand Collapse

I bought one last month from CDNN through a local FFL holder. The guns are graded A, B, or C by HK. I bought an A grade gun and am very pleased. It's a unique design, beautifully made, with a great trigger. I don't think you can go wrong even without seeing it first.

I think a lot of people will be kicking themselves in a couple of years for not getting one of these.

5. LabTech

LabTech
    Expand Collapse
    Village Jackass

Hey Blitzer, I called CDNN the other day and asked prices on the two grades of P7's that they have. Very good to excellent were $599 and excellent to like new were $674 if memory serves.