close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Allright, what the heck is going on here?!

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Goldendog Redux, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Goldendog Redux

Goldendog Redux Shut your mouth

Aug 22, 2003
    Nevada
    The missus & I need a bigger bed. Whenever I come to bed I wreck everything.

MF

2. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

Apr 9, 2002
    The Peach State!!
    Goldendog!!!

I see the "abuse", and I don't like it.......what a priceless pic!!! And YES.....you do need a bigger bed.......

Just slide 2 KING size beds together and you should have your slice of the bed.......

Don't ya love how those rascals just stretch out and talking their half, and YOURS too???? heh!!
    ;f

3. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Mar 23, 2003
    >^..^<
    For some reason, I don't think this is your bed anymore...I think you need ANOTHER bed for yourself ;)

4. Goldendog Redux

Goldendog Redux Shut your mouth

Aug 22, 2003
    Nevada
    Some people don't let animals on the bed. Some animals don't let people on the bed.

MF

5. Ender

Ender ComfortablyNumb

May 20, 2001
    Tactlessville
    all right...i'm a guy...so when i say that pic is precious, i mean its PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

i keep my pup in her cage prolly 5 nights a week. once or twice i'll let her sleep with me, but i try to cage her most the time because...

1) my g/f is visiting and Reagan is a jealous type puppy, or

2) i want her to know whos boss ;)

its nice though...when i cage her she is fine, and when i let her on the bed, she knows that when she wakes me up, shes going in the cage after the goes outside...

6. Walter45Auto

Walter45Auto

May 26, 2004
    Dallas, TX

I wouldn't count on that!!!

;g

;8 ;I