close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

All we need is your credit card number

Discussion in 'Paid Membership System' started by Orkinman, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Orkinman

Orkinman

Jan 10, 2008
    Northern VA
    Thought that title might hook you in. How does one become a paid member? Sounds like a few people have already done this. Do you accept PayPal or is it CC only? What was that comment on the other thread by Eric about paid in through your respective groups? Hopefully these are simple questions.

Eric, I wish you the best of health in your recovery. I feel like I'm staring down the barrel of a gun, as both my grandfathers died of heart attacks and my own father has heart problems now, so I'm doing all I can to stay in shape and eat right but it's scary as hell.

OM

2. tjbert47

tjbert47 Always Armed CLM

Oct 19, 2004
    Music City
    Online Store at the top of the GT pages.

Tom in TN

3. What is the benefit of becoming a paid member?

I would like to know before I do it.

4. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
    When I first read the title of the thread, I thought "Orkin Man" was a spammer. If he was, he would need to be EXTERMINATED.

I see all is well.

:thumbsup:

5. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Seeing as you've only been a member a month, you may not understand. Many of us GT geezers would pay the membership just to keep the place going.

Eric's got some stuff in the works for the paid members, just takes time. Do a search and you'll find some of the stuff Eric has in mind