close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

All things Zimmerman: let's try this

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Mrs. VR, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR Sharon, you will be missed.

Ok, we realize this is a VERY important topic and that everyone wants to discuss it. That said, we don't need eleventy billion threads, and flame wars going on. I will allow this ONE THREAD to stay open for any Zimmerman/Martin discussion, AS LONG AS EVERYONE REMAINS CIVIL AND WITHIN THE TOS.

Have at it, but once it's gone, it's gone until something really new and newsworthy comes up about it.

2. Green70

Green70

Who is Zimmerman?

3. tongix

tongix

He doesnt look like a killer. What he needs is a good sleep and a good lawyer. He has his plate full.

4. Gregg702

Gregg702 Gold Member

Whether or not he is a killer is not up for debate, he is one. It is whether he was justified in that killing that is the crux of this case.

5. Natty

Natty

Why the selective outrage and revenge talk from the black community when according to US Justice Dept Stats, on average, every week well over 100 blacks are murdered by other blacks?

These black on black murders don't even get a peep from the media or the black community.

6. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Z is being accused based on affidavits for probable cause, which investigators allege Z followed M up to and including Z actually INITIATING a confrontation with M.

7. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot CLM

Exactly. This news cycle is so annoying. I'll be glad when we've moved on to something else.

8. Zell

Zell IrregularMember

At this point I am starting to really care less about it all.

9. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

I am apt to believe this version.

I know of individuals who have pursued 'Zimmerman' type of action. There are certain psychological threads of commonality with Z-Man. One leads them to play Captain America/police officer occasionally.

10. SC Tiger

SC Tiger Big, educated kitty cat!

I will say this - if he is found not guilty I will be avoiding major metropolitan areas as much as possible for a few days after that, and won't go anywhere unarmed. Many people have chosen what they believe happened, and no amount of evidence will make them believe differently.

The facts are still not all out but I believe his being charged has more to do with Florida being embarassed by the attention and less to do with what actually happened.

Why do certain crimes call for a "Special Prosecutor?" Why is this kid's death any more important than any other death?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  11. GLWyandotte

GLWyandotte Señor Member

Boycott Florida :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. tongix

tongix

I just have to wait for Pierce Morgan tonight to sort out the details. Theres no use speculating what and what not with Z.

13. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Stick a fork in him, he's done. I hope he ends up with the best lawyer publicity can buy, cause he won't have enough money. :duel:

14. turretg

turretg

I believe its because they can't sell papers or air time over a non controversial event like that. It's sick , greedy and demented of them, but I think its true.

15. Dyerbill

Dyerbill

Robert Zimmerman...............AKA Bob Dylan:rofl:

16. silentpoet

silentpoet

Zimmerman is the new jambog.

17. ray9898

ray9898

I said that when this first came out. If Z initiated the conflict Martin could have been acting in self-defense himself. That would bring into question the justification of the deadly force employed by Z if he was the initial aggressor.

18. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

Or "Rev" (I've always found that title more than a bit funny, it's as if Jesse told him his word would carry more weight with the "Rev" tacked on in front of his name....his audience seems to care a lot about such things) Al Sharpton is more like it. Shucks.....I remember him running around in jogging suits with massive amounts of gold chains, that was his audience's wear du jour at the time.

IMO, Zimmerman is toast. He has the rather unlucky option of becoming the left's target to see if it can still shape all things societal if it desires......and boy howdy it sure does seem to desire to do so. So now, IMO he must pay the price of letting the left do such things as solicit murder via "Bounty".....just to prove to it's self that it still can get away with such nonsense. Seems every election year it must ramp up it's "base" by doing something to stir their "race war" dreams that they've held for so long now.

He'll get life.....bet on it.

19. mr00jimbo

mr00jimbo

Will this be like OJ 2012? He'll be acquitted and that'll be that. Riots will ensue. I dont know if he was justified but I think it's retarded how this is somehow a racial thing. The media outlets that try to make it racial are the ones who call him white, or "white-Hispanic" to try and make it an us versus them thing.

But there is no US and there is no THEM, just race baiters who want to stir the pot.

20. tongix

tongix

Soon we will be hearing of a new phenomenon called , Zimmerman Fever. AN uncontrollable urge to engage a suspicious person based on the way suspect dressed, be it a hoodie, skirt, sagging pants, tattoe clad body, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.