close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

All non-believers will be destroyed

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Animal Mother, May 7, 2012.

1. Animal Mother

Animal Mother Not Enough Gun

Mar 22, 2004
  2. Airhasz

Airhasz

Feb 26, 2012
    Bad Axe
    Yup, and the believers will end up dead right next to them among with the rich, the powerful, the weak and your mother in law...lol

3. All such predictions of the date are not biblically sound.

As Jesus stated, according to Matthew 24:36, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

4. Guss

Guss

Jul 1, 2010
    Tampa
    Guess I'll max out my credit cards.

5. void *

void * Dereference Me!

I kind of hope that after June 30, the guy will say something along the lines of 'Hey, those who say they don't believe and didn't get destroyed really do believe, and are hiding it from themselves'.

6. GreenDrake

GreenDrake Rip Lips

Apr 22, 2007
    North Idaho
    I just wish everyone who believes in any specific date would back up their faith and give me all their stuff the day before. I mean, they aren't going to need it, right? Easy way to call them on the carpet on their faith.

7. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Amerikaner

Oct 20, 2004
    Republic of Alabama
    it didn't hurt the SDA............

8. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    That's been done already. Except that the guys who convinced the 'faithful' to give up everything were experts at lying about their true nature.

You just outed yourself as a non-believer, and I will not give you anything.:tongueout:

9. GreenDrake

GreenDrake Rip Lips

Apr 22, 2007
    North Idaho
    I have never hidden that I am a non believer. Still doesn't refute that the EOD gang shows lack of faith when they can't even give away their worldly possessions if it all ends tomorrow.

10. Glock!9

Glock!9

Oct 5, 2001
    South Eastern PA
    Why do we even bring up these wackos? How many people really believe these guys when they come out with these silly dates...

11. scccdoc

scccdoc

Dec 28, 2011
    Seems like the atheists who "know" the Bible would be aware of that verse and not post non-factual references about the Bible.Why do you think they do that? DOC

12. void *

void * Dereference Me!

Is it your contention that atheists are claiming a particular date, and claiming the Bible supports the particular date? It looks to me a whole lot like "Growing in Grace International" is claiming a particular date, and it is certainly not atheists who make claims of the world ending on a particular date. (Edit: In this case, it was a believer in the article who made the claim that this prediction is "based on biblical passages").

Perhaps you should ask those believers why they claim particular dates, despite the ease of being aware of that particular verse.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  13. Glock!9

Glock!9

Oct 5, 2001
    South Eastern PA
    I think your missing a very important point here. Both religious and atheists alike use the same dishonest tactic. Use the extremes as an example to invalidate the majority. :yawn:

14. Roering

Roering Sorting nuts

Feb 14, 2008
    Costa Mesa
    I never took much stock in these predictions. However with the Mayan calendar running out AND Dick Clark passing away...

15. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

Apr 10, 2007
    Here
    Good point.

16. scccdoc

scccdoc

Dec 28, 2011
    I simply believe the Bible...............................

17. scccdoc

scccdoc

Dec 28, 2011
    You are correct, lol, I just wanted to get a rise out of the atheists. Sorry guys.............

18. Paul7

Paul7

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    For a minute I thought this thread was about Islam, until I saw who started it. That billboard really cramps your life, huh AM?

:upeyes:

Just another case of Christians disregarding Jesus' statement that no man knows that date. You don't judge a philosophy by it's misuse.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  19. scccdoc

scccdoc

Dec 28, 2011
    If you get an extra Colt Gold Cup,let me know, lol

20. All non-believers will be destroyed.

Well, we all have nothing to worry about.

Non-believers won't worry because they won't believe.

Nobody else will be destroyed, so why worry?

Only believers who care about non-believers would worry, but non-believers hate them (and their proselytizing) anyway, so what, me worry?