close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

ALL Big Foot sighting are......

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by cowboywannabe, Feb 12, 2013.

1. No that is IDPA. Those are the new Glock Carbines that qualify as pistols because of barrel length. They run them in the really freaking open division :)

Hey if BF exists so does the Glock Carbine. BTW he ccws the G62 which is a single stack 9mm glock :tongueout:

2. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    All that proves is that my ex-wife still goes camping.

3. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Or at Trader Vic's

4. fortyofforty

fortyofforty

Jul 9, 2005
    OK, now I DON'T believe in the single stack 9mm Glock.

5. Demons maybe. That would explain the overwhelming crushing panicked fear many have reported.

Best to just dip your bullets in some holy water just to be safe.

6. NMOFT

NMOFT

Apr 6, 2012
    I'm pretty sure that Bigfoot is a demon possesed werewolf that has been genetically mutated by exposure to chem trails.

7. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Maybe it started by a hairy homeless man rummaging through dumpsters behind a clinic and getting poked by a discarded flu serum needle...

8. My former parents-in-law saw a pair of BF (one was apparently a juvenile) near Cambridge Ohio on a railroad track while they were out searching for arrow points. This was about 15 years ago.

Gray_Rider

9. cityborncountrylivin

cityborncountrylivin

Feb 5, 2013
    Is it true that before the 1940's the large Mountain Gorilla that we see on the nature shows was believed to not exist?

10. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Later than that. Rosie O'Donnell wasn't born 'till '62

11. Lowjiber

Lowjiber

Jan 26, 2012
    Las Vegas
    I've asked that same question for years.

The only thing I can figure is that they have no chance of encountering Big Foot at night. Given the size of Big Foot in the beef jerky commercials, I'd "hunt" 'em at night too.:rofl:

You know how the road crews put up a "Deer Crossing" sign and immediately deer start getting hit by cars in that area? Well, if you want to hunt Big Foot, just do the same thing. Erect a "Bigfoot Crossing" sign beside the road and wait in the bushes to shoot 'em when they cross the road. Simple, huh?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  12. :rofl:

13. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Maybe Bigfoot has a cartilage skeleton?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

14. dhoomonyou

dhoomonyou

Mar 20, 2002
    florida
    True
    Its well known that the BIGFOOTS of the world are going to unite and cause a NEW WORLD order.

Get your hands off me you damn filthy ape!!

15. :rofl:

16. vettely

vettely

Nov 28, 2006
    TX
    This.

17. wingryder

wingryder

Oct 9, 2012
    28.420, -81.171
    [​IMG]

Sorry, but those tracks are NOT the gait of a running animal. They are too perfectly imprinted into the snow and they aren't even the same size! ... and this is a four-toed primate?

EDIT: It ran off when it heard your camera clicking? Where are THOSE photos? You only have one of an injured moose and on of faked footprints... where are the photos of the bigfoot devouring this moose leg?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013