close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alex Jones on Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by I'm gone, Jan 7, 2013.

1. G36's Rule

G36's Rule Senior Member

Dec 1, 2001
    Spring, TX.
    Do you EVER say anything that makes any sense?

2. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

they should have had him and David Icke as a panel. They could have explained 9/11 and the space lizards to us all at once....

3. dango

dango

Jun 9, 2008
    Nut case! Check out Prescott Bush , Union Bank Corp....!

4. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
    The conversation went from guns to 9/11, in about 1 second..........

:faint:

5. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

yep, yep and yep.

Good job Jones! Thanks a lot you fuggin nutbag!

maybe he should talk about the Apollo moon landing next.....

6. GRIMLET

GRIMLET Deceased

Dec 29, 2011
    I am neither. I like people to speak frankly. When I saw La Pierre acting like a stiff with spit in the corner of his mouth I was saddened. I am glad he went off and had facts. It was when he let the discussion go to conspiracy theories that he looked nuts.

I have seen the same passionate speech here in GT about guns. Even more with some speaking about the means they would resist any 2A infringement.
    I dont agree with everything on CNN or here on GT. However, I appreciate people saying their peace and being truthful with their intentions, even Jerry.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. dango

dango

Jun 9, 2008
    I'm done! :wavey:

8. sdsnet

sdsnet NRA Member CLM

Feb 8, 2007
    Texas
    Piers and CNN brought him on the show so they can associate people that are against gun control with Alex Jones and his 9/11 Bush craziness. His pro gun control guest is talking about how all semi-automatic firearms are mass killing machines and must be banned.

If people like us do not take action now they will eventually gain traction with enough people to get legislation passed.

Please folks call your representatives, email them and send letters. Use all three methods because this is the fight of all fights for our 2nd Amendment rights and Obama is planning to push this through this month.

9. glockinNC

glockinNC

Mar 24, 2006
    North Carolina
    What a train wreck. The best argument Morgan ever made for he anti's was letting Allen rant and rave. He worked himself up into a total temper tantrum. How sad for us.

10. Jones still bent Piers over,he won the debate plain and simple.

11. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Maybe Alex Jones is a False Flag... :tbo:

12. GRIMLET

GRIMLET Deceased

Dec 29, 2011
    So you dismiss him because of his conspiracy views also?
    Its ok if you want. He IS very much 2A and is passionate about his views.
    There are MANY here on GT who love the 2A but also have weird conspiracy theories. Will you discredit them?
    I am whispering. I have no sarcasm or ill intent with this post.

Someone needed to step up and say what Jones said.
    Except for 911. Arghhhhh

BTW- I prefer Coast to Coast AM for my underground lizard stories. Hahahahaja

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

13. Gixxerjoe04

Gixxerjoe04

Nov 4, 2012
    Lexington, Ky
    Damnnnnnnn, he went off like crazy, I don't think piers knew what to do haha. It was nice to see someone interrupt piers the whole time like he usually does.

14. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb Lifetime Member

Sep 20, 2004
    FEMA REGION III
    Overall, I think Jones did a good job.

15. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb Lifetime Member

Sep 20, 2004
    FEMA REGION III
    I agree.

16. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

without question.

idiots like him, and your "buddy", the wierdo from the gun store in the duster who is always preaching to you about "economic collapse" and all the conspiracies, and Bilderbergers and Illuminati and all that crap, they are the ones that will cost us our rights.

the "non gun" people don't see "us", the normal guys who go to work every day, help with scouts, volunteer at church etc as "gun owners". We're just hunters, or shooters, normal guys who may have to sacrifice their "hobby" for the greater good.

I can't believe there are enough retards who give this guy enough credence tht he would be considered to be a guest on a major show. IT's frickin sad really.

17. G36's Rule

G36's Rule Senior Member

Dec 1, 2001
    Spring, TX.
    Piers Morgan just made all gun owners and 2nd Amendment advocates look like raving lunatics that are unhinged and delusional by associating them, US, with Alex Jones and the 911Truthers.

WooHOOO! way to go Alex!

:upeyes:

18. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

OMFG we are screwed.

19. First off,very few people actually watch Piers Morgan's show.
    I'm sure Jones has far more listeners than Piers has viewers.
    We can't just keep on being the nice guy like Larry Pratt.We have got to storm the trenches on this issue and that's what Alex Jones just did.

20. snewsoG22

snewsoG22 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sep 21, 2009
    show me state
    Might have to watch the replay. It's gotta be more entertaining than this BCS "championship" game.