Al-Qaeda spokesman calls on Americans to 'buy guns and start shooting peopl

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by HerrGlock, Jun 3, 2011.

1. I want to find these fully auto guns i can just walk out with. I have seen 1 full auto and gun show in my life. And i go to 10 20 a year.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I'll be glad to accommodate him, just line up those ali-cadia people and I'll be glad to send them to them 72 male virgins.

3. american lockpicker

american lockpicker License to Il

I've seen 2 and they were class 3 and I wasn't allowed to touch them.

4. if alqaeda shows up, ill then start shooting people

5. Gallium

CLM

What they are trying to do is further destabilize our country, make no bones about it.

OF COURSE they would like us to take up arms against the government. What would it accomplish? Nothing. How would it impact .gov with regards to effecting positive change? It would not.

But what it WOULD DO, is add additional layers of smothering on our rights and freedoms - which ultimately, is the goal of Al-Buttah.

Well **** em and the camel they were alternatively humping and riding all the way across Iran.

'Drew

6. voyager4520

voyager4520 -----

So, Al-Qaeda understands that the single greatest threat to their ability to attack innocent people is the ability of those innocent people to defend themselves and possibly stop the attack.

So they're making statements knowing that those statements will be used by gun-control advocates in this country to further restrict Americans' rights to self-defense.

Brilliant move Al-Qaeda, Hillary Clinton is proud of you.

#46 voyager4520, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  7. I admit I am kind of interested to see what happens if a young, Middle-Eastern looking man who refuses to show any identification shows up at a gun show and starts inquiring about where he can buy full-auto AK-47s without a background check.

Will he get immediately lynched, or just reported to the police?

8. voyager4520

voyager4520 -----

Some ATF agents will probably tell one of the dealers there to "go ahead with the sale" and to "just tell him it's full-auto" so they can follow him and see what he does with it. Then they'll use the horrid results of their actions as justification for national registration and restrictions like we've only ever seen under totalitarian regimes in other nations throughout history.

(notice the reference to the ATF's "Operation Fast and Furious")