close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Al-Awlaki Emailed With Fort Hood Gunman

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by GAFinch, Jun 14, 2012.

1. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

And there's people who argue it was wrong to whack Al-Awlaki with a missile. :steamed:

As far as I'm concerned Al-Awlaki was, and Hasan is an enemy combatant rather than a criminal, undeserving of utilizing our legal system to determine his guilt and should be taken forthwith to the small arms range at Ft. Hood and used as a 100m pop-up target.

2. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    stevelyn
    Yep to bad that lady cop didn't serve him the justice he deserved! He should have been the last patient treated.:faint:

3. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    How does a random and isolated act of "workplace violence" merit mention on the Political Forum? :dunno:

:whistling:

4. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Too bad they aren't taking volunteers to push the plunger on Hassan, I checked, it's an assigned task. It is taking way to long to finish this trial. I understand that all the I's have to be dotted and T's crossed, but we are at over 2.5 yrs on this one. They had multiple eye witnesses, and the proverbial smoking gun.

5. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    I can't understand why he wasn't shot--DRT--when he gave his little death-to-the-infidels PowerPoint presentation at Walter Reed.

The Army knew what Mosque he attended, knew the radical animals with whom he sympathized AND corresponded; AND that he was actively colluding with affirmed enemies of America to indeed kill infidels.

Wouldn't logic dictate that we take political correctness to its logical--though intrinsically absurd--conclusion, and send Hasan et al. to the "paradise" they seek?

If we are serious about empowering the wretchedly oppressed, should not termination with extreme prejudice in the name of furthering the wonderful, indeed kalidoscopically grand, celebration of a culturally diverse search for true martyrdom be the order of the day? How dare we repress their most precious desire, when we can so easily grant it by the giga-ton? Inshallah.

6. Bruce H

Bruce H

Dec 5, 2000
    missouri
    The dude needs dragged through a field of cholla, soaked in lemon juice, rolled in sugar, and staked out in a field of fire ants. Upon surviving hang the miserable killer.

7. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Yep, that's why someone at Fox decided to do this investigation...to prove that Eric Holder declared this "workplace violence" not out of convenient ignorance, but despite proof of direct ties to Al Awlaki and Al Qaeda by the main branch of his DOJ, the FBI.

Fox is airing a special on this tonight (Friday) at 10pm ET.

8. Rick305

Rick305 ra1sales.com

May 14, 2012
    It shocks me how people think we should have "picked him up" in a nice helicopter , put him in a cell -- feed him , and give him housing the rest of his life along with a fair trial !

Get outta here , he's dead -- as he should be. Nice shot drone !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9. Rick305

Rick305 ra1sales.com

May 14, 2012
    Fred , politics aside -- the FBI/CIA/GOV. do not tell us everything they know. They may have not had "legal" proof of him being linked to the acts committed when he was in the US , and/or they may have been monitoring him for valuable information.

He's dead -- and where he belongs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

10. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Thanks -- will have to DVR that program! [​IMG]

11. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas

Yep, Major failure on the Army's part. The Army was never meant to be a socially conscious and politically correct model of tolerance. It is a totalitarian society designed to protect a republic, and it's two main missions are to kill people and break things.

Back in the 80's, if you had been caught corresponding with an East German (not technically our enemies), you would have lost your security clearance and been on the next thing smoking toward your home of record with your "other than honorable" discharge.

Now this. :dunno:

12. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Put him in a field of feral hogs, and there is nothing left to hang.

13. Bruce H

Bruce H

Dec 5, 2000
    missouri
    He is a muslim Doc, that would be racist.:whistling:

14. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    That would be worth watching with a little popcorn from a blind with NVG's.

[​IMG]

15. TactiCool

TactiCool

Feb 1, 2012
    Southeast LA.
    He was still an American citizen, possessing the same Constitutional protections as you or I, not that I am in any way trying to justify his actions. They should have at least held a trial in absentia before carrying out the strike. But really though, it is a matter of principle, and Obama violated the Constitution. That is what upsets me.

Also, how do feel about Obama ordering the death of al-Awlaki's 16 year old son, who was also an American citizen? Was that justified as well?

16. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    Hasan isn't dead.

17. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    I agree. The people that are cheering Awlaki's demise are focusing on the man and not the mechanization's that were put in place to allow this to happen. With giving the president the ultimate power of deciding life or death over American citizens with no judicial review of his decision we have crossed a bridge and burned it behind us. The only way to go now is FORWARD.

18. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    You don't fight a war with the US court system. He was a combatant, in a foreign land, and he was handled as one. If he had been in the states, fine, issue the warrant and arrest him.

Pick your side carefully in this war.

19. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Indeed, especially since the NDAA deems the U.S. to be a combat zone.