close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

AK variant accesories

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by sinduda2, Jan 6, 2013.

1. sinduda2

sinduda2

Jan 4, 2013
    Hey all,

I got a Century Arms AK variant and having trouble (especially now during the whole FireArmageddon)

One the quad rail I got istoo short on the top, would like to know if anyone knows of brand that is reliable and fits?

Looking for a sturdy. reliable side rail mount (borrowing theGuntec USA, but their sold out)

And borrowing a Leapers 3-9x40m scope, but apparently they sold out to UTG and some aren't that great. Anyone know of a good scope something not to expesive, what do you run?

2. adamg01

adamg01

Jul 10, 2007
    va
    For a side rail, rsregulate is about as good as it gets.
    [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzCKXVXgKvU"]RS Products Aimpoint T1 Micro AK Mount - YouTube[/ame]

3. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    What do you need the quad rail for? Scope? Is this a "need" or "want" thing?

Like mentioned above the RSRegulate is as good as it gets.

4. sinduda2

sinduda2

Jan 4, 2013
    the RS mount looks perfect. Was looking for a quad rail or something. Actually just a light weight handguard that will support a maybe a grip-pod and and light. The cheap quad rail I got is short by about an inch and half. And looking to get a better stock, debating right hand folding or a collapsible.

Thanks

5. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    I suggest you do a little more shooting first before you put anything on the firearm.

6. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
    :agree:

(slightly edited :supergrin: )

7. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    I'm trying the sugar coating thing. I received a PM from a mod for being to honest and factual.