AK variant accesories

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by sinduda2, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Hey all,

I got a Century Arms AK variant and having trouble (especially now during the whole FireArmageddon)

One the quad rail I got istoo short on the top, would like to know if anyone knows of brand that is reliable and fits?

Looking for a sturdy. reliable side rail mount (borrowing theGuntec USA, but their sold out)

And borrowing a Leapers 3-9x40m scope, but apparently they sold out to UTG and some aren't that great. Anyone know of a good scope something not to expesive, what do you run?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS H&K P30 9mm Variant 1 (PA) Firearms Listings Jan 11, 2015
    favorite variant cartridge poll Black Rifle Forum Nov 28, 2014
    P210 Variant Frame Lengths Question General Firearms Forum Aug 25, 2014
    Law enforcement carrying 92FS and variants General Firearms Forum Aug 10, 2014
    Trigger Variants Heckler & Koch Forum Mar 14, 2014

3. For a side rail, rsregulate is about as good as it gets.
    [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzCKXVXgKvU"]RS Products Aimpoint T1 Micro AK Mount - YouTube[/ame]

4. What do you need the quad rail for? Scope? Is this a "need" or "want" thing?

Like mentioned above the RSRegulate is as good as it gets.

5. the RS mount looks perfect. Was looking for a quad rail or something. Actually just a light weight handguard that will support a maybe a grip-pod and and light. The cheap quad rail I got is short by about an inch and half. And looking to get a better stock, debating right hand folding or a collapsible.

Thanks

6. I suggest you do a little more shooting first before you put anything on the firearm.

7. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

:agree:

(slightly edited :supergrin: )

8. I'm trying the sugar coating thing. I received a PM from a mod for being to honest and factual.