AK variant accesories

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by sinduda2, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Hey all,

I got a Century Arms AK variant and having trouble (especially now during the whole FireArmageddon)

One the quad rail I got istoo short on the top, would like to know if anyone knows of brand that is reliable and fits?

Looking for a sturdy. reliable side rail mount (borrowing theGuntec USA, but their sold out)

And borrowing a Leapers 3-9x40m scope, but apparently they sold out to UTG and some aren't that great. Anyone know of a good scope something not to expesive, what do you run?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. For a side rail, rsregulate is about as good as it gets.
    [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzCKXVXgKvU"]RS Products Aimpoint T1 Micro AK Mount - YouTube[/ame]

3. What do you need the quad rail for? Scope? Is this a "need" or "want" thing?

Like mentioned above the RSRegulate is as good as it gets.

4. the RS mount looks perfect. Was looking for a quad rail or something. Actually just a light weight handguard that will support a maybe a grip-pod and and light. The cheap quad rail I got is short by about an inch and half. And looking to get a better stock, debating right hand folding or a collapsible.

Thanks

5. I suggest you do a little more shooting first before you put anything on the firearm.

6. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

:agree:

(slightly edited :supergrin: )

7. I'm trying the sugar coating thing. I received a PM from a mod for being to honest and factual.