Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

AK underfolder

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by themighty9mm, Jan 26, 2010.

1. themighty9mm

Sep 19, 2008
    Ok I know its been asked many times. I am looking for a AK highly preferly underfolder, but not required. Prefer crome lined, but not required. I understand the underfolder may not be the most comfy to shoot. I'm ok with that. I wil have around 700-800 to spend. Whats the word on arsenal? What company should I be looking at for my price range What companys fall in what teir. I have owned a yugo m70ab2 before and liked it. I have also owned a polytech mak90 before. Other than that I am prety new to aks. I am wanting this for a SHTF/fun gun.
  2. thornesguns

Nov 12, 2009
    Roca, NE

arsenal makes great guns as well. i have one of these lancasters though with a 1.6mm reciever and standard stock. i love it. but if ur just looking for something to shoot a romanian well serve you fine. i sold one to my father in law. it's cheap and not as pretty but shoots just fine. krebs custom makes some but those are rather expensive. you can check out k-var too. aim surplus has some as well as classic arms. atlantic firearms usualy has a good selection too.