close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ak-47

Discussion in 'Volunteer Glockers' started by jimmym86, Feb 10, 2008.

1. jimmym86

jimmym86
    Expand Collapse

I live in Knoxville, and am looking to purchase my first AK (7.62x39) in the next few weeks. Anyone have a good recommendation of any certain gun shop that has a good product for the best price (within the general area).

Thanks-

2. Akita

Akita
    Expand Collapse
    gone

Find something out of town in Shotgun News or whereever and have a small ffl log it into the state for you. The local stores charge a LOT more than what you can find elsewheres. Or just shop the gunshows until you find what you want.

3. MakinItWorse

MakinItWorse
    Expand Collapse
    Gangsta!

You can always check Coal Creek Armory on Lovell Rd... Their prices are decent and considering shipping and the transfer their prices are normally good enough to make it happen (within $50.00 of the shipped/transferred price).

4. Akita

Akita
    Expand Collapse
    gone

Sorry, but I have to jump in here on CCA. They are a bunch of nazis that demand that you give them all personal contact info (address, phone, etc) before they will sell you a single box of ammo. I went in to order over $1k worth of Double Taps for myself and friends and while buying a single box of 45ACP(salesman knew only of that single box), they made their ridiculous demand. This was backed up by the #2 guy (Trevor) who Did know I was gonna order the DTs and I walked out and will NOT go back. Also, I later heard that the owner (Jon) had heard about this incident and was unconcerned.
    I was a customer when they were just starting in Oak Ridge and am known personally to both Jon and Trevor and many of the other staff. I am 'on paper' there for multiple firearms- but never again.

5. DentalChihuahua

DentalChihuahua
    Expand Collapse
    Extractions!

google Frontier Firearms, they had a bunch the last time I was there