close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Aimpoint t1/h1 covers

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by D4RWlN, Sep 25, 2012.

1. humanguerrilla

humanguerrilla

Jul 25, 2006
    the woods
    The Kickstarter ones were delayed and are supposed to ship this month. The Black and FDE are supposed to be shipped first followed by other colors. I put in for an OD so I don't know when I'll get mine to try.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f95OQVkyPIg"]A Must Have For Aimpoint Micro Owners - IO Cover - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013

2. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    I'm wondering the same thing. I just ordered a T1 from LaRue, and I'd love to get one of these to go on it.

3. D4RWlN

D4RWlN

Nov 5, 2005
    Southeastern, AL
    My three arrived a few days ago. They're pretty nice.

4. OJ.

OJ. N.E. Ohio Glock

Mar 26, 2008
    I have a FDE on order from the Kickstater project and it had not arrived yet, so it looks to be a while for retail sales.

5. mvician

mvician Lifetime Member

Jun 8, 2007
    NW Indiana
    These are being marketed by TangoDown, so keep an eye on your favorite TD dealer.

6. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
    Just a heads up, Rainier has them in stock. Though I am not sure I will like it, I ordered one to try.

7. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    I ordered one in black direct from Tango Down over the weekend, and it is on the way to me. I'm pretty hopeful this will cure the sole complaint I had with my T1 - lack of a quick on/off lens cover.

8. Mushinto

Mushinto Master Member

I guess I should have mentioned that through judicious monitoring of Tango Down's Facebook page, I managed to order one. It is fantastic.

9. MstrPara

MstrPara Go Loud.....

May 3, 2007
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Just got mine (FDE) yesterday from Ranier, installed today. Too soon to tell, but so far I really like it.

10. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Mine should arrive tomorrow.

Sent from the USS Sulaco.

11. ghostwn

ghostwn Ghost Member

Dec 17, 2002
    SoCal
    Picked one up from TD. Easy to put on the T1. Will try it out in the desert in the next few weeks. Like it way better then the stock one. :supergrin: