close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Aimpoint question

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by CarbineKid, Feb 4, 2010.

1. CarbineKid

CarbineKid

Jun 15, 2001
    RI
    I have been going crazy trying to find the right RDS. Anyhow after days of research I found the Aimpoint 9000sc. Everything looks good, it will suit my needs perfectly. Im just curious as to the rings it comes with. Do they fit a flat top AR or is it a weaver type ring? I'm looking to mount it on my flat top and I really dont want to buy new rings....the sight is expensive enough

Thanks for any info

2. Frog1

Frog1

Aug 28, 2009
    I have one on an AR15. It depends if you have a regular front sight or not. If you have the regular front sight, you will need a riser block to use the rings that come with. If you don't have a regular front sight, you can mount it with the supplied rings. If you don't want to use the riser block, the CAA DVSR mount works perfect for a co-witness with the front sight. I have had all 3 set ups for this aimpoint and they all work fine.

3. CarbineKid

CarbineKid

Jun 15, 2001
    RI
    I do not have the front sight base. So I guess Im good to go:supergrin: Thanks!!!