close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aimpoint PRO Deal Heads Up

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by HKLovingIT, May 26, 2012.

1. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Aug 20, 2010
    Out On The Tiles
    Over at LA Police Gear, $414 plus free shipping.

Using coupon code FLAG10 for 10% off.

My final price was: $373.49 shipped.

Of course they are out of stock so you're going to wait a month, but if you don't need it next week, it seems a good price.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/aim-12841-pro-optic.html

2. TACLOAD

TACLOAD

Oct 19, 2008
    Secret
    Thanks for the heads up.

3. I read information about LA Police Gear going bankrupt or out-of-business awhile ago (got kind of excited about maybe getting some going-out-of business deals-then it fell off my radar). It's good to see that they are still open-but if they can't afford to keep stock in supply (always back-ordered) or are actually drop-shipping-I don't think I would want to have them holding onto my money if they are in an iffy-financial situation. Could have been pure internet speculation do-do, but the more you know. AZ Armaments carries the PRO and has a discount code too

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_427/205055_ARFCOM_Appreciation_Discount_Code.html

I got one 4 weeks ago from them-to my door in TX in 3 days--less then 400.00 shipped (397 I think), and they report to have 138 in stock. Something to think about.

4. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Aug 20, 2010
    Out On The Tiles
    I haven't personally had any issues with them other than they do take a bit longer to ship than some.

I got a Surefire X300 from them last month or so for a really good price as well.

I have no connection to them other than every now and then with the coupon code and free shipping I can get something pricey for a good deal. :dunno:

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  5. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
    If they are going under maybe they will have a bunch of great deals.

:50cal:

6. Or they just keep your money and you don't get anything???

7. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Oct 14, 2009
    I got mine for exactly $400 "out the door and on the brown truck" from OfficerStore.com a couple weeks ago. Fast shipping. First time I've ordered from them. The PROs are fairly scarce out there. So, I called to verify they had in stock before ordering.