close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Aiki Weapons for sale

Discussion in 'The Martial Arts Forum' started by garythenuke, Apr 18, 2005.

1. I have posted this in the want ads, but have had no responses. A very kind GT member suggested I post here as well.

Aiki Weapons for sale

I have a kingfisherwoodworks, grade 6, (wood quality) Iwama style bokken, a kingfisherwoodworks, grade 6, 54" jo, a Bugei Hickory bokken, and a Bugei hickory tanto. The weapons have not had contact with other weapons or Tanran (sp?).

I keep all this in a bujindesign weapons bag. I have well over $400.00 into this package. I would like $375.00 for the complete package. It is all in amazingly good condition.

Check out www.kingfisherwoodworks.com ,www.bugei.com, and www.bujindesign.com to see examples of what I have. The bag is the C-bag in Black Cordura.

Gary

2. slimeball

slimeball

Jan 2, 2002
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I think we should keep the buying and selling in the Want Ads section.

3. slimeball,
    I could not agree more. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my post. I posted at the suggestion of another GT member who is senior to me. I posted here in the hopes of getting a response to my other ad. Thank you again for your advice.

Respectfully,
    garythenuke

4. robwebbg22

robwebbg22 DeOppressoLiber

Jun 3, 2005
    bama