close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ahh the wonderful month of November!!!

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by CC Glock, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Well i was sitting on the stand today, got there about 1:30. I hadn't seen a good buck out of this stand yet and had decided to move it after this sit. At about 5:10 I heard alittle crashing after doing a little gunting and here comes a good shooter buck. He wasnt real tall but pretty wide, his body was a MONSTER though. He would of been about my 3rd biggest buck. Even though he never gave me a shot, he never knew i was there and it really boosted my confidence in the stand location. I love me some November weather, it was in the high 50's with a calm wind.

Good luck Guys
    Ben

2. GeorgiaRedfish

GeorgiaRedfish Senior Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Right behind you...
    Keep it up you get him!

Don't feel bad I've been hunting for four years, and the only males I've seen in the stand are button bucks. I have yet to see a deer rack in the stand.

3. Thanks man. I am truly blessed in where i get to hunt. Its a track of land about 550 acres in the middle of a smallish town. Only bow hunting and very few people allowed to hunt. They had sold of some land and doing some construction so it has messed with the deer alittle. I usually have already killed a good buck by now but they have changed their pattern alittle .

4. GeorgiaRedfish

GeorgiaRedfish Senior Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Right behind you...
    Well I just got a stretch of unhunted land, I used to hunt WMA that was for the birds might get lucky with a buck this year.