close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

aftermarket drop in trigger

Discussion in 'GATE AR-15 Forum' started by SILVERBACK32, Mar 20, 2010.

1. SILVERBACK32

SILVERBACK32 Head Gorilla

Nov 14, 2006
    South Carolina
    I am considering a drop in trigger for my bushmaster. I want the trigger to be smooth and crisp but rugged and reliable. I am not looking for a match gun, just a good one stage non adjustable upgrade. I will use this rifle for SD .Any advice
    will be appreciated.

2. Constructor

Constructor Moderator

Dec 10, 2009
    Roaming
    With the AR there are only 2 pins holding the trigger and hammer so they are all kind of "drop in", very easy to install. I am not a big fan of the enclosed 1 piece trigger assemblies, many seem to have a light spring pressure which may not set off the hard mil-spec primers. Check out Mr Springfield here http://www.triggerwork.net/ he does very good work and inexpensive compared to the other after market triggers.
    2 stage triggers are another game, IMO Geissele is king and very smooth with a clean break compared to the rest, the price will comfirm it is the best trigger on the market.
    RRA, Armalite and WOA 2 stages all have pretty much the same design, decent 2 stage triggers that aren't too expensive.

3. RainierArms

RainierArms

Oct 23, 2004
    The Timney is a nice single stage trigger. They have several models to choose from. 3 or 4 pound, solid or skeletonized.

[​IMG]

My new personal favorite is the Wilson combat trigger

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010