Glock Talk banner

After the Check is Cashed

5K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  SARDG 
#1 ·
Are there any "rules of thumb" for how long after Glock cashes my upgrade check until I see my prize gun? My ffl assured me they sent in the paperwork for a gen4 g35 on 10/19/12, and last week my check was cashed. Does this mean my gun is coming shortly, or does it mean my ffl just sent in the paperwork?

I know if varies, and I know I need to be patient, but hearing other peoples' experiences helps pass the time.

#28 ·
Yes, I certainly didn't have high hopes for a quick delivery of a Gen4 G20 - and I haven't been disappointed. :supergrin:
Does it matter how soon it gets there when it is stay unshot and locked up like some sort of plastic William George Heirens, never to see the light of day?

#29 ·
Does it matter how soon it gets there when it is stay unshot and locked up like some sort of plastic William George Heirens, never to see the light of day?
Leave it to Bamatrooper to find some sort of an analogy between my safe queens and a serial killer.

Hey - the only gun I own that has remained unshot is an OD G29. I may save that for my heirs or perhaps Joel Hodges, the FL Glock rep (and Armorer at many of our SE GSSF matches) who has had his eye on that for a couple of years. :tongueout:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.