close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Adults jailed in connection with Wash. boy's shooting death

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by TBO, Mar 30, 2012.

1. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy

Mar 29, 2008
    A horrible tragedy.

My heart goes out to both the mother, the boyfriend and the rest of the family.

If there aren't any other circumstances, I hope the court will be as lenient as possible.

2. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    Responsibility would have prevented this. :whistling:

3. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    She took it from him, then put it under her seat and left the vehicle...NEOH212, you're right, "Responsibility would have prevented this."

4. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Yep maybe the child should have been a child seat strapped in! Maybe mommy should have waited until her boyfreind was done pumping gas before she went into the store! I say mommy was the adult that should have been charge for being stupid!:steamed:

5. Caver 60

Caver 60

Jun 12, 2007
    Midwest
    Interesting that the guy had a concealed weapons permit according to the article. But the store clerks had 'seen' his weapon before and been upset? So he left it behind in the car?

Don't know Washington law, but unless he was open carrying, something sounds 'funny'? Doesn't concealed mean concealed?