close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Adopted a Kimber for Christmas...

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by ThrillSeeker, Dec 26, 2009.

1. ThrillSeeker

ThrillSeeker Perfection

Jul 18, 2009
    South Florida
    Got a new Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II with Ambi Safety for Christmas. It arrived a little early so I got to go to the range with it. Wife says "it is a cute, gun, not all black or all silver like the rest of them"

Had problem with factory mag, used my Wilson Combats and the problems went away. Called Kimbor, they are shipping replacement mag. Has kick to it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RLB

RLB

Nov 11, 2007
    Nice looking gun.
    What was the range on the target?

3. ThrillSeeker

ThrillSeeker Perfection

Jul 18, 2009
    South Florida
    21 feet, 100 rounds. First time shooting 45 since open heart surgery. Shoulders are still a little tight, need to build up arm and wrist strength.

4. Tejasshooter

Tejasshooter

May 30, 2009
    TEXAS
  5. 3rdgen40

3rdgen40 .45 fanatic

May 3, 2008
    Arkansas
  6. 69 Mach One

69 Mach One

May 4, 2007
    SW PA
    I love my Kimbers & have an Ultra CDPII for my primary carry but love to shoot my Pro & Team Match.

7. JustShoot-IT

JustShoot-IT GrudgingGlocker

"First time shooting 45 since open heart surgery. Shoulders are still a little tight, need to build up arm and wrist strength."
    Can't think of a better way to loosen up and exercise.:jumpingjacks: Think I'll see if I can't get a Rx like that from my VA doc!:rofl:Glad you are up and around to enjoy it.