close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Adobe Premiere Pro help...

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by jtm62, Apr 3, 2009.

1. jtm62

jtm62
    Expand Collapse
    CLM

Hello all,

I'm looking for some help using Premiere Pro. I am working on a birthday present for a female friend of mine, and I'd like to use Premiere Pro to do the video editing and what not. Problem is I can't figure out how to use the damn program.

If anyone has some advice and or links to tutorials or other help/forums I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

2. Sgt. Schultz

Sgt. Schultz
    Expand Collapse
    Annoying Member

3. jtm62

jtm62
    Expand Collapse
    CLM

Yeah... I know. I have tried the adobe web site and google.

My normally awesome search abilities come up dry on this subject though. I'll definitely be checking out the media college site though.

I am still looking for assistance... I'd like to chat with someone who has some actual hands on use with the overbearing hunk of software.

Basically... here is what I'm looking for.

I can view the videos I want to edit in premiere, but I cannot hear the audio that accompanies these videos. The audio is imperative to this project as the clips mean nothing without the words... I need to know how or if I can make the audio which accompanies a video work in premiere... and if I cannot, than I need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!

#3 jtm62, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  4. manish07

manish07
    Expand Collapse

You can find from google. It may give you some help.

5. jtm62

jtm62
    Expand Collapse
    CLM

yeah thanks. Google cannot connect me with someone who has actual experience with this software. I'm hoping someone here on GT has experience and can answer my questions.