Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Adjustment of Lasermax G23

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by PghJim, Jul 1, 2011.

1. PghJim

Apr 21, 2005
    Does anyone know how to adjust a Lasermax sight for a G23 Gen3. I know they are not adjustable, but if you send it back to Lasermax they will adjust it for $75 and 3-4 weeks. If Lasermax can adjust them, there must be a way to do it. I just need to move the dot a little to the right.

It is not under warranty because I have a different barrel on the gun. The last time I sent a Lasermax unit in for adjustment it was for a G29. After 4 weeks I called and no one could find it, they did locate it, but broke it trying to remove the recoil springs and this was 2 weeks later. They just sent me a new one that fortunately regulated well with the sights.
  2. I'd adjust myself into a crimson trace laser :)

Just kidding... sure someone will be along soon with some better advice

3. PghJim

Apr 21, 2005

I like CT better as a general rule, but my hands are too small for the extra material it adds to the grip.
  4. I have the ct laserguards on my guns...doesn't add anything to the grip..

Sorry to go off topic
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  5. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Jun 14, 2002
    Lasermax is hands down the best for those guns it's available for. Either send it back or have the company send a replacement battery cap (at no charge).
  6. barstoolguru

barstoolguru texas proud

Jan 10, 2011
    dallas, tx
    if I had to guess the way they are made I bet you have to take them apart and shim the laser bulb in the direction it needs to go so this might not be something that you can do <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>