close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Adjustable kettlebell

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning' started by Green_Manelishi, Mar 29, 2013.

1. California Jack

California Jack Millennium Member

Aug 2, 1999
    I have no experience or opinion about this item. I think a kb forum may be a better place to ask.

2. imaguy3

imaguy3

Dec 30, 2007
    Arizona
    ..... forget what i said

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  3. matt_lowry123

matt_lowry123

Nov 23, 2008
    owensboro KY
  4. ancient_serpent

ancient_serpent

Jun 6, 2008
    I stick with standard kettle bells. A little more expensive, but no risk of it coming apart or, as matt wisely notes, no risk of rubberized pieces catching your arm.

5. nam02G

nam02G Angry Bunny

Feb 4, 2002
    Vancouver USA
    I've never tried this particular kind. But once upon a time i did kettlebell workouts with a big group of guys at work. Someone brought in an adjustable weight version one day, similar to what is shown. For things like swings, deadlifts, teacup squats and such it was fine. The corners were uncomfortable for anything that involved holding the kettlebell in the rack position. Snatches were downright painful. We did hard style snatches, if you do GS style snatches the adjustable jobs might be ok. If you want to know what the difference is go to this site: http://www.kettlebellscience.com/index.html Lots of KB information there.