close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Actual personal ad

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Pat P, May 17, 2002.

1. Pat P

Pat P

Mar 28, 2001
    Kent,Ohio USA
    The following ad in "The Atlanta Journal" is reported to have gotten numerous calls....
    "Single Black Female...Seeks male companionship,ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping, and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire.
    Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call XXX-XXXX and ask for Daisy."
    Over 150 men found themselves talking to the Local Humane Society about an eight-week-old black LABRADOR retriever puppy.
    ;f

2. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance? Millennium Member

Jan 31, 1999
    Montanuh

3. thats a great great ad, some customers of mine were showing me an ad in the detroit singles network the other day that read,

swf with herpes seeks swm with herpes. lol!

4. AC37

AC37 SystemicAnomaly

Dec 12, 2000
    Provo, UT
  5. See? You think you might find a cute girl when you answer those personal ads, but in reality you'll end up with a dog.

6. PACKIN' PLASTIC

PACKIN' PLASTIC 4,500+ posts

Jul 18, 2001
    Cloud Nine

HINT, HINT. NUDGE, NUDGE.

"You" know what I mean;)

PP;f

7. Dogman

Dogman Getting Senior

May 6, 2000
    OH