close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Acog

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Mochahooligan, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Well I ordered my ACOG from my night job and it will be a few weeks. I am very happy cause there is only a few things left and I will be done with my Colt.
    http://trijicon.com/user/parts/products1.cfm?PartID=557&back_row=2&categoryID=3

Link to the ACOG I ordered. I also have a Surefire quad that replaced the factory plastic forend, a Surefire M900a light and Hogue grip on her. I am wanting to add a spare mag carrier on the lower and sling. I cant think of too much other stuff unless you guys can think of anything? Let me know. Thanks in advance!

Also I have a Rock River AR on order too. I work at a LE gun store and a couple guys got together who have lots of knowledge in rifles and AR's and built up an AR with the catalog. There was only 4 of us that ordered it and RRA said no problem. I will post pics of both shortly and I cant wait to see my RRA!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  2. GreyEclipse

GreyEclipse TheGreyEclipse

Feb 18, 2010
    GA&WY
    Nice, cant wait to see it all finished up. You better have a good camera. :p

3. That I do, I am very anxious to see the RRA. Guys ask which one Iam very sorry that I only have a little knowledge of AR's but the guys at work are very sharp when it comes to them. I will post pics when I have theor at least the Colt close to finished.

4. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Haha, you sound just like my friend. He has a 1997 Monster 900 and he is getting into ARs. He just bought his first ever lower (Kaiser Defense) and he is looking for uppers and ideas.