close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Accused murderer cries his little eyes out at arraignment

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Hamguy, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hamguy

Hamguy

In a nutshell, two young men broke into the family home of one of the men and bludgeoned his father to death with a baseball bat, then went after mom and a younger brother (one of a set of 17-year-old twins). Mom and brother are critical in a local hospital. Motive appears to be robbery. This happened in Farmington Hills, MI, a pretty affluent suburb of Detroit.

Here's the kicker: the kid whose house they broke into is apparently my niece's boyfriend. ETA: Confirmed by my nephew, Cipriano is my niece's boyfriend. My niece just today got out of the same jail where Cipriano is being held after a 30 day contempt of court sentence.

Watch the video of the arraignment. The accomplice loses it after the charges are read.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120419/NEWS03/204190466

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot CLM

That kid that remained calm (the one that killed his own father) is a textbook psychopath. Absolutely no inner workings on right or wrong or moral compass. Dead cold inside. The other kid appears to be just a lacky who hooked up with the wrong guy. Probably a personality that is easily manipulated.

3. Hamguy

Hamguy

Agreed. Cipriano is one scary mofo. Real pro at talking to judges at arraignment apparently.

On the other hand, Mr. Young is going to get eaten alive in prison.

4. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

it is ignorant enablers like the lady interviewed at the end of the clip that allow idiots like that to thrive.

5. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

Somebody's goin' on suicide watch....

6. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

why watch. give him a rope and walk away.

7. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

They should put that video on a loop outside his jail cell until his trial begins. Just let the little turd watch himself cry like a little girl over and over again.

8. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Good fiscal policy.

9. DMAR

DMAR

Drugs take people's minds, and souls. Very sad situation. This may sound callous, but I believe that the most practical solution for convicted, violent drug abusers is that they should be put to sleep. Philosophically, I don't believe in the death penalty, but practically speaking this would work best for society.

Some of these drug addicts just cannot be saved. They are sick, lost souls that cause significant harm to productive members of society. Would I feel this way if it was my son, or daughter, I don't know, that's where this stuff gets interesting... Same issue if someone killed one of my family members. I'm pretty sure my philosophical opposition to the death penalty would be challenged, as I'd want to kill the effer that did it!

Anyway, these two are loser junkies. They should have been put away for life after their third 'minor' conviction. It just gets worse with these dirtbags, same thing with child molesters, although that should be a one and done situation. The cake is baked, those freaks need to be removed from the population.

10. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your position on capital punishment, Michigan does not have the death penalty for any crime.
    The most these two can get is life without the possibility of parole.
    I'll withhold an opinion of the accomplice until the facts are know as to what he thought was going to happen when they went to the home, however it appears that the real perp may indeed be a true sociopath.

11. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

Wonder if he will get a shower his 1st week:whistling:

12. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Wow.

I'm from that area.

Crime like that happening in Farmington Hills, proves violent crime can happen anywhere.

The kid beat his own father to death with a baseball bat, and then attacked his mother and younger brother, putting them into the hospital close to death. His behvior of merely committing such a crime, much less his behavior at arraignment, shows that he is a true socipath.

He needs to be taken out back of the court house and a bullet put through his brain. He will never change.

13. Patchman

Patchman Florist

This is why the war on drugs cannot be won with the current coddling, feel-good policies this country has.