Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Accidently deleted some files.....

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by theHULK9281, Aug 9, 2005.

1. theHULK9281

theHULK9281 Gentle Giant

Feb 23, 2004
    Steelers Country
    I was doing a disk cleanup and I accidently deleted almost all of my music files along with my windows media player. Is there a way I can restore them?

2. David_G17

David_G17 /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Oct 7, 2002
  3. theHULK9281

theHULK9281 Gentle Giant

Feb 23, 2004
    Steelers Country
    Thanks for the help guys. But, I don't know how to find the files on the disk investigator you recommended, DC. So, I looked at other recovery programs and "handy recovery 2.0" shows them all. Unfortunately though, I can only recover 1 file a day because it's only a 30 day trial. :(
  4. MB-G26

MB-G26 Bk2MiscResource Lifetime Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Missing Sharon
    from the little card thing that goes into the digital camera. I sort of pasted together a compilation of different potential sw options I found as I hunted about. Some of the following may NOT apply - or may be targeted toward recovering files deleted from a 'card' vs. a HD, but you might take a look at those I kept pasted notes on as well as look at the root sites related to the sw apps I noted.

For example, one of the apps has a couple of 'companion apps' which deal w/retrieval of different types of files - so again, you might want to look into what else is listed at the main page for the sites included in the below URLs. There may be some 'backup' apps included in my notes which I wanted to keep the names of handy, too, so just disregard what's non-applicable to your situation.