Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Absolute Best Leather IWB value...

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by bobandshawn, May 17, 2012.

1. bobandshawn

bobandshawn BOBO

Oct 6, 2009
    Hey guys,
    I normally don't pontificate on products, but this has to be an exception. I have tried Galco, Comp-Tac, Tagua, and a custom holster maker..but this has to be the BEST I have had! The New DeSantis Mad Max. Heavy Saddle leather and beautiful craftsmanship. It even has two ways to use it - one with loops, and it also comes with J-clips so it can be tuckable. You really need to check these out. DeSantis advertises them for $79.00, but Midway USA has them in stock for $54.00!!!

Attached Files:

2. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    Good looking rig and sure is priced right.

3. FLSlim

Apr 12, 2010
    FL W Coast
    It does look nice and the price--wow.
  4. gumbee

Mar 16, 2012
    Just went online with MidwayUSA and they are only showing nylon-black, not what you are showing.:(
  5. bobandshawn

bobandshawn BOBO

Oct 6, 2009
    It was advertised in their last flyer. I just got it three weeks ago so they must still have them. Call them and ask for the Mad Max if interested. There is NO WAY you can lose at that price for this quality...seriously.

6. that is a winner at that price range
  7. Nice good luck with it. I just picked up a Sparks Summer Special 2 from Brownells for my 1911 for $100.00 with shp. I wish that I would of saw this holster first,?Though I am totally happy with my SS 2 it's a great IWB holster for that price that I paid & their was no Months of waiting. As Brownells has them in stock mostly all of the time.
  8. Rinspeed

Rinspeed JAFO

Feb 28, 2001
    Optics Planet has them for $58 shipped. What did Midway get out of you, $14. :upeyes: