Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

ABC shows bloodied image of Zimmermans head after shooting

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by stormspotter, Apr 20, 2012.

1. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Did no one clue them in on the leftstream media agenda ?

2. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Interesting. I'd expect the mainstream medica to refuse to report that, if not atttempt to actively suppress it.
  3. JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    I guess Zimmerman's head was bloodied before it wasn't bloodied... :whistling:

We should all hope that we never have to depend on a MSM'er to testify for us in a traffic accident, or anything like that...

4. I think this guy is gonna get off. Everyone in urban areas with certain demographics had better batten down the hatches if he does.
  5. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

We don't send people to jail, to make 'the Justice Brothers' happy .....

6. Still waiting to see what the Sanford FD did to treat Zimmerman that night before he was taken to the police station.

That information/report, if it shows Zimmerman was injured, coupled with this photo (if this photo hasn't been photoshopped) are going to be damming to the prosecution unless there is proof that Zimmerman physically assaulted or threatened Martin first.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  7. IGotIt

IGotIt No Demlibtards

Aug 20, 2011
    On The Edge
    Note to self: Always go to hospital for treatment!
  8. CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    I think they are trying to keep things "interesting" to keep it on the front page. If they report it too one sided people will stop watching.
  9. HarleyGuy

Mar 29, 2008
    If this picture is authentic, it appears that Zimmerman was indeed under attack from Martin.
    However, some may say that this little bit of blood doesn't indicate that Zimmerman was truly in fear of great bodily harm or death.
    Perhaps a bit of brain matter would have helped his claim?

And, it also appears that Martin was using the concrete to ram Zimmerman's head against.
    How is this and different from Martin have a piece of concrete and bashing it against Zimmerman's head?
  10. DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Trayvon's(tm) autopsy results will also be interesting.

11. Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    It all depends on the order things happened. If Zimmerman drew his gun prematurely and TM was in fear for his life, banging somebody's head against the concrete is fair game.

Not saying it happened that way, just that the fact Zimmerman copped a beating isn't the end of the story.
  12. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas

Gotta admit, I'd want to stop someone that was not finished if that was as far as he got when I got the ability to stop him.

Still, until we learn all of the details about what happened between the moment the two of them were aware of the other, and when the trigger was pulled, and probably a few minutes before and after, it's too soon to pick a favorite here.

Something happened. Zimmerman did or did not act appropriately. The totality of the situation, with what he knew and when he knew it will be required to know whether he should go free with a monumental apology from the state and a sizable monetary award from several news organizations and a few racial agitators, or if he should rot in prison for several years.

It would be nice and comforting to be sure, but I'm not sure yet.
  13. cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    That's been in the back of my mind throughtout this as well. Some guy is following you and pulls a gun and you are unarmed and you see an opening to take him down, you're going to do it.
  14. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
    He's a mexican liberal registered democrat. Who gives a crap what happens? He's being eaten by his own kind!

If you put a fin on and swim with sharks I'm not going to give you a lot of heart felt sympathy when you get eaten by one.
  15. Berto

Berto woo woo

Sep 15, 2003

Me too. I'll await the facts.
  16. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
  17. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR Silver Member

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO